The English Sack Back Arm Chair is a perfect example of the 17th Century Windsor style that was produced in England. This is an elegant chair with traditionally turned legs. It is fitted with arms that make it a perfect captain’s chair in your dining room or sitting chair in any room of your home. Note the special touch or the arched trundle under the chair for extra style and design.
- Available in either the Country Cottage or Period Cottage Finishes
- Our Country and Period Cottage Finishes resemble an antiqued, worn appearance.
- Available in a variety of finishes, or purchase unfinished and do-it-yourself
- The Country Cottage Finish features a variety of colors - you choose the top coat and under coat color combination
- Each piece finished in the Country Cottage Finish is signed and dated by the master finisher
- Classic Windsor design
- Perfect for the kitchen or dining room
- View our color chart for all available colors
These are only recommendations. Complement your unique style by choosing from the many options available on our site.
Click Photo to View Larger Image
Pictured in Dark Antiqued Cherry finish.
||37 1/2 in.
||21 1/2 in.
||27 1/2 in.
|Antiqued Black over Red
| Antiqued Cherry
|Period Cottage Finish (1)
|(1) If you choose the Country or Period Cottage Finish,
you must purchase 4 or more in the same finish.
There are a variety of colors to choose from - you choose the top coat and under coat combination.
View our color chart for all available colors